Search This Blog

Thursday 15 July 2010

It's going to pot!!!

Not blogged in a while, but been struggling to maintain the standard and have been losing the battle and straying from the straight path. I think it all went down hill when I gave up the liquid diet.
Up to then I was strict, then I hit the cereal which was still better then regular food, and then this week I hit the regular food and with it lost the will to resist temptations.
Today alone I have had a months worth of junk crap, birthdays in the office along with exam passing celebrations, along with a left over buffet from a senior meeting, all piled into the office. It takes a very strong willed person to resist. My problem is that I didn't know when to stop, and to pick one item instead of two.

It's done now. I'm not bulimic so I ain't gonna puke it out. Just have to control from here on and burn some extra calories.

I made such positive progress and now I'm losing it and although it's scary and stressful I know that It's not too late to get back on the path.

I must read my old posts for inspiration. Eye of the Tiger! - Hit the one in the middle!

No comments:

Post a Comment